Roogle Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dream i had

so the other day i had a dream... it freaked me out.. i always have control in my dreams and in this one i didnt.. it was my first that i have had (from what i can remember) that i couldnt control.

so it took place in high school kind of... like it didnt look like where i went to high school but i knew it was high school. brian and i go to a class and it ended up being the wrong period which happened to be that teacher's lunch period so we ended up just hanging out with the teacher while he or she ate pudding... just hung out talked laugh

well next period came along and i skipped that period and my mom picked me up and we went to the library... we did the normal library stuff and left... as we were walking out and going to the car all of a sudden i start walking strange like my body started twitching every few seconds and i looked in the air and there was just a car door falling from the sky, i was backing up trying not to get hit, then i just fell over with no further movement i was just laying on my back next to the curb. i was down there for a few seconds and then a car slowly starts pushing me, its not running over me its pushing me.. im looking straight up while laying on my back all i see is the bumper of a gold mid 90s stratus i think and the sky... the car is pushing me, im not rolling over, im not being scraped in to the ground, and im not being hurt, but i can hear scraping of what sounds to be plastic on the ground. im just being pushed like im on wheels or something and for some reason i have my mom's purse and i just start hitting the bumper with her purse and yelling stop with each impact of the purse to the car....

that happens a few times then all of a sudden im laying in a gurney in a hospital and i hear my mom's voice say "he's dead" she wasnt crying or anything she didnt say it quick and careless she just said he's dead... a second later i pop up like im just coming back to life and taking a deep breath (sorta like how when you suddenly wake up from a bad dream) and i get off of the gurney. i just stand there and i start moving like im on one of those express walkways in the airport that moves for you. i stand there and just let it take me where ever and i dont move or make a sound im just standing there like im a robot in the off position. a few seconds later im falling threw the sky, clouds and all and im instantly scared cause i have a fear of falling. i know its a dream but i have no control over it im trying to wake myself up but i cant. i dont know whats wrong. i try everything i can to wake up. i can feel my body laying on the bed but yet i can also feel my body falling threw the sky in the dream... some how i get my head to twitch to the left in real life and wake up and spring up in bed.....

freaked me the fuck out.... i had been depressed all week and then to have that dream just tore my mind, i barely spoke all day and there was times when i thought i was gonna break out crying....this was on sunday

=-=-=-=-=

--== Rooster's Random Hen ==--



--== Kristen Stewart ==--

so sweet so mysterious... not only can she pull off the bad girl look but she also has that sweet innocent look too.. put her on my dinner plate









No comments:

Post a Comment