Roogle Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I hate cats

Im allergic to cats.... so i have a natural dislike of them.... but then as time went by i found more reasons to hate them.... like them being stupid.... you can constantly push away a cat and it will always come back... you can smack it and it will always come back.... they nag and meow till you pay attention to them... and even when your asleep this is exactly what its like



yeah i hate cats..... my ex girlfriend from years ago, her cat was stupid... i was nice to it at first ad just pushed it away when it came near me... and it would always come back... yeah annoying as shit... eventually i had to go about smacking it and freaking it out to make it afraid of me so it wont come near....

well that still didnt work... but let me tell you what did....
one of the nights i stayed at her house we were vast asleep... now im one of those people once asleep im in a deep sleep but i can be easily woken up and some times im quick to move depending what was going on in my dream....
now i dont remember what that dream was but i was asleep laying on my back and all of a sudden i felt something jump on my chest. i immediately grabbed it and threw it across the room with a thud on the wall.... i quickly realised that it was her cat... i felt kinda bad about it but it is it's own fault for being stupid and not learning the first time around....

but you it worked... now that cat hides from me EVERY time im over... i walk in the room and it hears my voice, it will not be seen for the rest of the time im there...

oh and one more thing..... hot chick time!

--==Rooster's Random Hen==--


--==Laetitia Casta==--

mmmmmmm sexy victoria's secret girl. in my opinion she is the sexiest one out of all the models that have ever been with them. but she isnt just a model she has been in a few films and i do believe she does a bit of music too. even as a teenager she was gorgeous beyond belief and her beauty reminds me very much of my vegas love who i would rather take without a doubt.



the artist luis royo has even used her in his drawings he used her as inspiration allot actually. one of his drawings of her actually became one of my tattoos, its from the same photo shoot of the first link of his drawings of her.




well there we have it... and now i know your wondering if she has nudes... and yes she does... soooo happy fappin!

roo

2 comments: