Roogle Search

Custom Search

Monday, April 6, 2009

The Opening to world domination... haha just kidding.... i think

So after watching Oprah with mom today i decided that i should finally open up that blog i have been meaning to do...


so here we are at the warning of the blog...

  1. There will be plenty of spelling errors grammar errors and error errors.... until i get my gorgeous evil secretary to help me in taking over the world you will just have to enjoy my errors
  2. I am an explicit person.... i say what ever is on my mind and as i do hold back at times due to respecting who is around, you have to realize THIS IS MY BLOG and i will not hold back.... if that is a problem to you please as carefully as possible close your vagina and leave.
  3. As the content on the site will be pretty tame nothing grotesque and no full blown nudity there will be the occasional girl of obsession wearing very little or disaster media that could be shocking...
  4. The best thing to do when it comes to me is have an open mind... without an open mind you will never make it in my world
  5. Last but not least, and i will try and put this out in as layman terms as possible BUT read at your own risk... what you see posted here is your own fault for looking... so GTFO!

Hmmm whats next oh how about what i would like to achieve with my feed of doom.

  1. entertainment
  2. friends
  3. education (of other and myself)
  4. world domi.... errr peace
  5. maybe some money to help out
  6. free tacobell
  7. ummmm i will finish that later
well i guess i will go over a bit of how this will work....

  • most media will be taken by my phone which is a samsung omnia i910 which the internet has dubbed "the iphone killer" and i totally second that notion. i will get in to the awesomeness of my phone later in another post.
  • i have no specific subjects im gonna talk about... i talk about just about anything and everything.. who knows i might even enlighten you on my therory of religion and science and tie it all in to how the universe began, adam and eve, the big bang, evolution...
  • im not sure if i will post every day but i will try and post atleast once or twice a week
ummm i guess thats all for now... i will make another post here soon after i eat mostlikely but you should all check out my myspace page. and since i dont have anything amazing and stupendous yet i will leave you with my videos created so far



peace tacos

No comments:

Post a Comment